Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog is for a fake company. It is being used for a social media marketing course.

Monday, February 23, 2015

Baseball & Blastin' Beach Fun!

Here it is, what I have been talking about all week. We all need a vacation right? RIGHT! We got together with our friends at Engstrand Baseball Camp  and gave their team a list of the best places to stay in Ft. Meyers Florida as they head down for the Minnesota Twins Spring Training!! That's not all of course...I decided to join the team and head down to Ft. Meyers March 11th and 12th for some fun in the sun, and I want YOU to come too! How can you say no? Some good baseball and blastin' beach fun?! I have been in contact with our friends at one of my favorite hotels in Ft. Meyers, the Atlantic Hotel, if you book your room this Tuesday and mention this post you can get $50 off your hotel stay! You really can't say no, so get to the planning! See you all down in better weather!

2 comments:

  1. Extremely clever post. Engaging and makes me want to play with you. I like your use of color, bolding, and size. You've got an extra space after Engstrand, only use one ! for professionalism, and never put 'th' after a date in a post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For your Pinterest account, in the disclaimer, change the word 'blog' to account. Also, your link is a permalink, not the whole blog.

    ReplyDelete