Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog is for a fake company. It is being used for a social media marketing course.

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Follow the Critic to the Latest & Greatest! You Don't Want to Miss This!

Last week I came across a new travel website that I would like for us to explore. After several days of experimenting with this website I found it to be a great place for travelers like ourselves to come together and talk about what we love, travel! Since we can’t get together as much as I would like to discuss what is great and not so great about certain locations to visit, stay at, or dine at, I figured this would be a great site for me to show you!

The name of the website is www.travbuddy.com. There are endless travel opportunities on this website you will have to see it to believe it. You can never go wrong with listening to people’s first hand experiences with things. To each is own, but when it comes to something you want to be a great experience I’d say non-edited pictures and talking to real travelers is the way to go!

TravBuddy is completely free to join and has a ton of really useful travel tools for us to use. You are able to browse travel locations, upload pictures, read forums, and meet travelers. There are even critics like myself and expert travelers on TravBuddy! Below is a tutorial video I created to show you some of TravBuddy’s features and how to sign up with an account! I hope you find this site as fun as I do! Come travel with the critic on www.travbuddy.com





1 comment: