Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog is for a fake company. It is being used for a social media marketing course.

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Lattes, Lounging, and Laid back Travel Talk

I want to give you more of what you want to hear! Spring break 2015 is coming at us fast and you should know where to go...or where not to go! I want to bring everyone together again for an event at my place! Get together to relax, drink some coffee, and discuss where the best options are for you to visit this year. We will explore the best destinations in the US for those of you who don't have a passport, as well as destinations for those of you who want to get around the whole world. This will be a great opportunity for us to hear from the best, YOU! No one knows the ins and outs better than someone who has been there and done that.I will be sure to share with you all that I know about travel too! This get together will be taking place on Saturday February 21st, and held from 6 PM to 8 PM at 790 Lake St, Eau Claire. I'll bring the coffee and a few statistics, you bring yourself and a few stories. See you all Saturday!

latte image  

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic job Hailey. You're very natural with your postings. My only suggestion is that you break up your text in paragraphs so it doesn't seem so long and take advantage of bolding or putting a pop of color in your text.

    ReplyDelete