Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog is for a fake company. It is being used for a social media marketing course.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Putting the critic, in travel.

Hello! My name is Hailey Crowell, the critic of travel destinations across the world. As a person with experience, I am here to help you avoid having a bad vacation. You spend a lot of money to travel to your desired destination and spend a lot of time planning. Your vacation should be all about YOU, not spent dealing with a disaster I can help you avoid. The reason I created my business, As the Crow Flies Travel Critic, Is because I have a passion for traveling. I have traveled all over the world and have stayed in and have been to places that I wish I would have not wasted my vacation on. By following my blog postings every Sunday night at midnight I can give you insider tips to make your dream vacation a success. Let me deal with cutting the stress out of your vacation, and relax with the travel critic who wants to make it all about you. Thank you for following, I appreciate your support. 

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is beautiful; although, you need to change the transparency and add text boxes so you can see the words against the background. I would also suggest proofreading to make sure your work flows well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your business concept! You do, however, have some grammatical issues (Run on sentences, etc.) Make sure your "Disclaimer" says "Disclaimer" Also, I think your logo would be more successful if it was less informational. Simplify it. If you need any help with tweaking the logo, I can offer you some help :) Can't wait to see what you post next!! Make this FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Alyssa and Brown Bottle Delivery Co. for visiting my blog and leaving me feedback. I have been working with someone to change the transparency of my text boxes so the words are easier for my followers to read, I am hoping to have the problem resolved soon.

    ReplyDelete